Be a Member. Be Transformed.
Your membership support...
- Brings Asian cultures to thousands of regional school children each year.
- Helps to shine the spotlight on Asian and Asian American artists and performers.
- Funds unique resources and programs that reach out nationally and internationally.
- Supports local Asian communities.
- Opens the world of Asia to you through programs and educational opportunities.
Be Green and Save Green for Asia Institute-Crane House
By designating your membership "Green" you can help Asia Institute-Crane House save on printing and mailing costs and reduce our impact on the environment. Advantages of being "Green" include receiving all newsletters, event notifications and other communications by email which allows Crane house to apply more of the money you contribute directly to programming and educational development.
How to join
Don’t want to join online? Try one of these easy ways to become a member today.
Click here to download an application form
Call Asia Institute-Crane House at (502) 635-2240
- Newsletters and program e-mails and update mailings
- Free admission to selected lectures and discussions
- Discounted admission to programs when a fee is charged
- Travel opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities
- Invitation to Asia Institute-Crane House Asian New Year Dinner and Auction
- Special offers from participating Asia Insitute-Crane House Business Members
EXPLORER - $10
CRANE HOUSE YOUNG PROFESSIONALS - $10
FAMILY - $40
This membership allows for 2 adults and all children in the household under 18
WORLD TRAVELER - $100
Priority seating at Asia Institue-Crane House lectures and discussions
Free admission to any museum belonging to the North American Reciprocal Museum Program (NARM) including the Speed Art Museum, Frazier Museum, Muhammad Ali Center, Indianapolis Museum of Art, St. Louis Art Museum, and Cincinnati Art Museum. Click HERE for member benefits